Najbolji seksualni položaji uz koje imaš najveću šansu zatrudnjeti

Pregledaj članak
Izvan raspona! Odustani

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • armstrong

Broj poruka: 2

Prijavi adminu

HOW I FOUND FAVOR IN THE HANDS OF Dr. Ken….

My name is Garuz Armstrong, and I am from the USA, Washington. I have always promised to recommend you to the people out there who might also need your help, because finding your Email was the best thing that has ever happened to me, Dr. Ken you're the most considerate and compassionate man i have known. I was so down after being loveless for almost five years. I requested a reuniting love spell and amazingly it worked. I am happily living with the most lovely man alive and that is what I have been praying for. Thank you Dr. Ken would not be enough, considering what you have done for me so I decided to share this testimony of your hand work to the whole world to know about your good work for me. You can Contact this man for any relationship issues and he will also help you as well, via his Email: Drkenlovespell@gmail.com or call/whatsApp him on +1(201) 992-1012

• cindyseals330

Broj poruka: 1

Prijavi adminu

Are you desperately wondering, “How to get your husband\wife back?” after much time has passed without your lover coming back to you? Right now you are stuck in a very desperate situation, as your mind feels exhausted, Here are Some Of My Services"
    (1) Lottery Spell 
    (2) Pregnancy spell
    (3) Love Spell 
    (4)Cancer
    (5)Fibroid
    (6)Hepatitis
    (7)fibromyalgia
    (8)Pcos
    (9)HIV/Aids
    (10) Chronic Venous Disease
    (11)Herpes Virus
    Contact Me Via Email :( Perfectlovetemple@gmail.com )

• leahgerics9

Broj poruka: 6

Prijavi adminu

It’s a privilege to share this to the world. You deserve all the praise that comes to you. DR Amber has been a blessing to me since our encounter on the internet. He alone knows it all. I love him so much for his kindness, care, honesty and his help in the life of everyone that has come in contact with him. If not for DR Amber how would I have been able to survive this hardship. His spell made me a LOTTO MAX winner of 60 Million Dollars making my whole life beautiful and amazing. The numbers he gave me to play the lottery was a life changing number from grass to grace and I want to say I’m forever grateful to him. Thank you sir for being a blessing to the helpless. Anyone reading this that needs help can communicate with DR Amber online for indeed he has no match. Website: amberlottotemple.com [amberlottotemple.com] OR Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

• leahgerics9

Prijavi adminu

It’s a privilege to share this to the world. You deserve all the praise that comes to you. DR Amber has been a blessing to me since our encounter on the internet. He alone knows it all. I love him so much for his kindness, care, honesty and his help in the life of everyone that has come in contact with him. If not for DR Amber how would I have been able to survive this hardship. His spell made me a LOTTO MAX winner of 60 Million Dollars making my whole life beautiful and amazing. The numbers he gave me to play the lottery was a life changing number from grass to grace and I want to say I’m forever grateful to him. Thank you sir for being a blessing to the helpless. Anyone reading this that needs help can communicate with DR Amber online for indeed he has no match. Website: amberlottotemple.com OR Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

• leahgerics9

Prijavi adminu

It’s a privilege to share this to the world. You deserve all the praise that comes to you. DR Amber has been a blessing to me since our encounter on the internet. He alone knows it all. I love him so much for his kindness, care, honesty and his help in the life of everyone that has come in contact with him. If not for DR Amber how would I have been able to survive this hardship. His spell made me a LOTTO MAX winner of 60 Million Dollars making my whole life beautiful and amazing. The numbers he gave me to play the lottery was a life changing number from grass to grace and I want to say I’m forever grateful to him. Thank you sir for being a blessing to the helpless. Anyone reading this that needs help can communicate with DR Amber online for indeed he has no match. Website: amberlottotemple.com OR Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

• tracycimino

Broj poruka: 1

Prijavi adminu

Dr Nakara is the best spell caster ever, I never knew a great man still existed until I met people talking about him on the internet, how he helps people in their relationships. I collected his WhatsApp number and told him the pain am passing through in my marriage, how my husband left me and two kids just because of another woman used a spell sham on him, I tried everything in my power to get him back I couldn't because of the love I had for him, but after contacting Dr Nakara, my store change from bad to good my getting my husband back to me with his powers, after 2 days. I really appreciate your good works you have done for me Dr Nakara.am here to inform everyone to contact him if having issues in relationships or marriages WhatsApp number+918200232522 or email drnakarasolutionscenter@gmail.com.

• drugstoreworld

Broj poruka: 2

Prijavi adminu

whatsapp (+1760 671–0026 ) Buy Weed, Cocaine, Heroin and Shrooms in Malaysia Soudi Arabia Singapore Jordan Ireland, Belgium, United Kingdom, Iceland, Portugal, Spain, China, Japan, Turkey, Canada United States, Morocco, France,Germany, Poland Serbia,Romania, Ukraine, and all countries . Our team has succesfully delivered in 26 different countries . All marijuana and Cocaine is double vacuum packed before shipping, making it completely odorless to ensure that it arrives safely to your door. Our distribution crew is expert at making packages that blend in with the rest of the mail. We have also put into place many other security measures to ensure the security of our customers.

Below are the various strains of kush available 

White Widow

OG Kush

Sensi Star x ak 47

Afghan Kush

Northern Lights

Hawaii-Skunk

Hindu Kush

Super Silver Haze

Super Skunk

Green crack

Sour Diesel

Grand Daddy Purple

AK 47

White rhino

Sativa

Orange kush

Purple kush

And much more………..

OZ (28grams) $250

1/8 pound(56grams) $500

1/4 pound(112grams) $750

1/2 pound(224grams) $900

1 pound(448grams) $1600

Cocaine Oz (28grams) $3600 1/8 pound(56grams) $7100 1/4 pound(112grams) $13500 1/2 pound(224grams $25000 1 pound(448grams) $48000

whatsapp (+1 760) 671–0026 )
    telegram:t.me/Drugstoreworld
    facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Mary-Jane-420-grow-shop-worldwide [facebook.com]
    website: https://michealcoka.fwscheckout.com/ [michealcoka.fwscheckout.com]
    https://drugstore.edublogs.org/ [drugstore.edublogs.org]
    https://drugstoreworld.carrd.co/ [drugstoreworld.carrd.co]
    https://onlinedrugstore.jimdosite.com/ [onlinedrugstore.jimdosite.com]
    email: michealcoka@gmail.com

• Mildred001

Broj poruka: 3

Prijavi adminu

I will continue thanking Dr Oba for helping me to restore and reunite my broken home with his special powers. Before i came across Dr Oba, I met a lot of fake spell casters on the internet who deceived and conned me of my money. But when i met Dr Oba, he solved all my problems by bringing my husband who left me since 2 years, back to me. Dr Oba is a real spell caster who can help you solve all your problems. He has helped me in various ways and i urge you now to contact him on his email: Obaspells@gmail.com    and you can also reach him on whatsapp: +13105651007. you can also contact him on his blog: Obaspells1.blogspot.com [obaspells1.blogspot.com]  Words can not explain how happy i am right now and how much good Dr Oba has done. Contact him and he will help you to solve all your problems

• Mildred001

Prijavi adminu

I will continue thanking Dr Oba for helping me to restore and reunite my broken home with his special powers. Before i came across Dr Oba, I met a lot of fake spell casters on the internet who deceived and conned me of my money. But when i met Dr Oba, he solved all my problems by bringing my husband who left me since 2 years, back to me. Dr Oba is a real spell caster who can help you solve all your problems. He has helped me in various ways and i urge you now to contact him on his email: Obaspells@gmail.com    and you can also reach him on whatsapp: +13105651007. you can also contact him on his blog: Obaspells1.blogspot.com [obaspells1.blogspot.com]  Words can not explain how happy i am right now and how much good Dr Oba has done. Contact him and he will help you to solve all your problems

• Mildred001

Prijavi adminu

Izvan raspona! Odustani

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.