Najbolji seksualni položaji uz koje imaš najveću šansu zatrudnjeti

Pregledaj članak
Izvan raspona! Odustani

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • martinmarisa

Broj poruka: 2

Prijavi adminu

I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr ozalogbo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr ozalogbo he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr ozalogbo can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email ozalogboshrine@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp with his phone number +2348162562991,his Facebook page;https://www.facebook.com/Drozalogbo/ [facebook.com]

• PassworD

Broj poruka: 1

Prijavi adminu

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Michael. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

• STEPHANIEJANE12921345

Prijavi adminu

I was able to regain my husband with the help of Dr BOB  love spell after some hot chick turned his head against me and totally stoped giving me attentions. Dr. BOB saved my home with his powers and that's why I'm putting this here for anyone that's going through the same. Plus do not be fooled by so many testimonies here because there is no one like Dr BOB love spell. you can contact him through his email address; t999219@gmail.com  or whatsapp him on +1 (614) 927-8138 / call him :+2349153314547. 

visit his website:https://drbobsupernaturals.wixsite.com/my-site-1/home-1 [drbobsupernaturals.wixsite.com]

• loveday1128

Prijavi adminu

Hello, my name is (Brigitte Junga) I want to give a testimony on how I got cured of the (Herpes) Virus. A few month back I had some symptoms. I went to see a doctor and many blood tests were done on me, later on, I was told I had (Herpes). My doctor told me that there's no cure for (Herpes) I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for (Herpes Virus), I saw a post by Dr. Olta a herbal doctor that's helping people get cured of (HIV)-(HEPATITIS-B)-(CANCER) e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I'm feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, I took medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication, the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven't had any symptoms anymore. Dr.Olta is great. You can contact him at this Email (oltaspellcaster@live.com / WhatsApp: +2348023063326).

• loveday1128

Prijavi adminu

Hello, my name is (Brigitte Junga) I want to give a testimony on how I got cured of the (Herpes) Virus. A few month back I had some symptoms. I went to see a doctor and many blood tests were done on me, later on, I was told I had (Herpes). My doctor told me that there's no cure for (Herpes) I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for (Herpes Virus), I saw a post by Dr. Olta a herbal doctor that's helping people get cured of (HIV)-(HEPATITIS-B)-(CANCER) e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I'm feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, I took medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication, the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven't had any symptoms anymore. Dr.Olta is great. You can contact him at this Email (oltaspellcaster@live.com / WhatsApp: +2348023063326).

• ashleycain

Prijavi adminu

Hello my name is Ashley from USA i want to tell the whole world about the great and mighty spell caster called Dr IBOZUA, my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken and i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful spell caster Dr IBOZUA have helped so many people in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 72 hours i did everything he asked me to do, the next 72 hours to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact if you need help in your marriage/relationship email him dr.ibozuasolutioncenter@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348109374702.

• Oliviahannah

Prijavi adminu

Hi everyone I'm Olivia Hannah and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Raypower did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Raypower who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +27634918117.

Read more about him on his website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com [urgentspellcast.wordpress.com]

• Oliviahannah

Prijavi adminu

Good day everybody, My name is Alicia Leonard. I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back. It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman, unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman cast a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. I was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, so I called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact this great powerful spell caster called Dr. Raypower, The main reason why she instructed me to contact Dr Raypower was because in recent times she have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about the powerful spell caster Dr Raypower and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband and utilize the powers of the other woman which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. To everyone with marital problems, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Raypower the powerful urgent spell caster via details below

Email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com

Website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com [urgentspellcast.wordpress.com]

WhatsApp: +27634918117

• Elisakeily

Prijavi adminu

Hello everyone, my name is Elisa Keily I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Raypower spell. My husband left me for another woman a few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Raypower and I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24hurs, surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave. My husband has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr Raypower cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now

Email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com 
    Website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com [urgentspellcast.wordpress.com]
    WhatsApp: +27634918117

• osemesian5000

Prijavi adminu

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn't kept it to my self alone, I'm Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there's no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com, he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I'm sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.
    Email:: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com 
    WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567

Izvan raspona! Odustani

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.