Najbolji seksualni položaji uz koje imaš najveću šansu zatrudnjeti

Pregledaj članak
Izvan raspona! Odustani

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • CHILD

Broj poruka: 3

Prijavi adminu

Hello everyone I know there is someone somewhere reading this, My name CHLOE ELIZABETH from Leicester city, England, I want to share a great work of a spell caster called Dr ogunsnya my husband and I had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and I was too sad and cried all day and night I was searching something online when I saw people testifying about his great work and I just decided to give him a try I did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my husband will come back to me, the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband I'm so happy he can also help you email him at
    (drogunsnya@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp +2347064365391

• Jeniferhanderson

Broj poruka: 5

Prijavi adminu

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Orman who help me…. I'm Jenifer Handerson from London. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is orman.spiritualist3002@gmail.com you can also add Dr.Orman on whatsApp +905398102247 contact him immediately.

• Jeniferhanderson

Prijavi adminu

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Orman who help me…. I'm Jenifer Handerson from London. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is orman.spiritualist3002@gmail.com you can also add Dr.Orman on whatsApp +905398102247 contact him immediately.

• Jeniferhanderson

Prijavi adminu

• Jeniferhanderson

Prijavi adminu

• Jeniferhanderson

Prijavi adminu

• diamondgreen680

Broj poruka: 1

Prijavi adminu

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. I give God all the glory for bringing Lord Zakuza into my life for helping me get my wife back that got me divorced for one year. I was the last person on earth to accept the fact that spells exist or work not until I was referred to Lord Zakuza online to who has helped so many people with his powerful spells. I had no other option than to give it a try because 3 months after the divorce, I was demoted at my place of work due to depression for I don't know what to do to get her back but thank God today for using Lord Zakuza to get my happiness and love life back within 48 hours. Just last week here, I was promoted back to my position and I'm here to share my own experience with this man called Lord Zakuza. I don't know what you are going through today but know that in all situation there's always a way out. Lord Zakuza also prepares spells like Lottery spell, job spell, spell to stop a divorce, spell cure for any diseases, protection spell, spell to become successful and wealthy E.T.C. Contact him now for any help via TEXT OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER with: +1 740-573-9483 and Email on: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

• joycebang001

Broj poruka: 1

Prijavi adminu

This year has been so blissful to me for God has given me a reason to live happily again after been heart broken for 3 months when my husband neglected me and went back to he's mistress. I suffered and went through all types of emotional tortures for I couldn't get any help to get my man back not until I was refereed to Lord Zakuza by my co-worker who gave me her full assurance about him that he can be of help to me. I got in touch with Lord Zakuza and I hearken to his words and followed the instructions given to me by him. Could you believe that my husband got back home within 48 hours as said by him and today, my marriage is restored & I'm so thankful, appreciative & grateful to God for using Lord Zakuza to get my man back after 3 months of broken marriage. Is there anyone out there who needs to get back to he's or her lover back or needs any help of any kind? Then, I suggest that you get in touch with Lord Zakuza now through his Email ID: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com or WhatsApp him on + 1 (740) 573–9483 and for more information, here's his website: lordzakuzaspells.com

• RBR

Prijavi adminu

Hello my name is Chloe Elizabeth  I'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Osasu  who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr Osasu  can help you too Email him at

(drosasu25@gmail.com)

WhatsApp +2347064365391

• RBR

Prijavi adminu

Hello my name is Chloe Elizabeth  I'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Osasu  who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr Osasu  can help you too Email him at

(drosasu25@gmail.com)

WhatsApp +2347064365391

Izvan raspona! Odustani

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.