Najbolji seksualni položaji uz koje imaš najveću šansu zatrudnjeti

Pregledaj članak
Izvan raspona! Odustani

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • young

Broj poruka: 2

Prijavi adminu

My Name is Young i live in Germany, I have not seen anything that is so perfect like Dr,Tony spell, Am writing this article to thank Dr,Tony the powerful spell caster that help me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman for no reason for the past 8 years. After seeing a post on the internet by Kate Adams from USA saying how she was helped by Dr Tony, i also decided to contact him for help because i had no choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness.To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr, Tony you are a God sent to restore broken relationship, And now i am a joyful woman, Dr,Tony is the answer to all problem. his contact details are; Tonylovespell@aol.com Whatsapp number +1(903) 847 0267

• young

Prijavi adminu

My Name is Young i live in Germany, I have not seen anything that is so perfect like Dr,Tony spell, Am writing this article to thank Dr,Tony the powerful spell caster that help me recently to bring back my ex lover that left me for another woman for no reason for the past 8 years. After seeing a post on the internet by Kate Adams from USA saying how she was helped by Dr Tony, i also decided to contact him for help because i had no choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness.To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr, Tony you are a God sent to restore broken relationship, And now i am a joyful woman, Dr,Tony is the answer to all problem. his contact details are; Tonylovespell@aol.com Whatsapp number +1(903) 847 0267

• AnthonyVictoria

Broj poruka: 1

Prijavi adminu

How to have your husband back home with your kids again

I'm a lady with 2 kids i am from Houston Texa, my husband leave me and his 2 kids for about 10 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. it was really a stressful period to me because i could dint go through the heartbreak. i was told to get a love spell doctor contacted to help me out which i did i was lucky to get DR.PEPOKO Contact who was able to help me out, he cast up a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to his kids thanks so much DR. PEPOKO I really appreciate what you have done for me. here he his contact if you may required for it by solving your relationship email. Pepokospiritemple@gmail.com call whatssap +2348156148821
    Here is also Dr. PEPOKO website you can visit it yourself www.pepokospiritemple.blogspot.com

• love12345

Prijavi adminu

This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

• love12345

Prijavi adminu

This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

• lender

Broj poruka: 3

Prijavi adminu

Guaranteed loan offer here
    3% interest rate. For more information contact us indiabullsfinance@post.cz or Whats-app us on: +447440072239
    We offer the following loans to individuals-
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    and many more at 3% interest rate. For more information contact us indiabullsfinance@post.cz or Whats-app us on: +447440072239
    Mr Usman

• jamisonpatel

Prijavi adminu

HOW Dr,Uzoya THE GREAT SPELL CASTER HELP BRING MY EX LOVER. . My name is Jamison patel from the United States. Great Dr, Uzoya is really powerful and knows how to do his job perfectly. If not for him i could not imagine what would have happened. My ex was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another girl. I thought all hope was gone. I searched for help on the internet and I came across Dr,Uzoya. I saw so many testimonies about him. I was delighted and I contacted him on his email and told him what was going on. He laughed and assured me to calm down that he will help me and that my ex will come back begging me. He did his work and cast the spell for me and in 3 days time, my ex came apologizing just as he told me. Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we used to be before he left. Contact Dr,Uzoya for your own help.You can contact him on his email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com you can also reach him on Whatsapp +1(301)909-8775

• jamisonpatel

Prijavi adminu

HOW Dr,Uzoya THE GREAT SPELL CASTER HELP BRING MY EX LOVER. . My name is Jamison patel from the United States. Great Dr, Uzoya is really powerful and knows how to do his job perfectly. If not for him i could not imagine what would have happened. My ex was always picking up an argument with me and was always beating me. He started acting strange and funny and left me for no cause for another girl. I thought all hope was gone. I searched for help on the internet and I came across Dr,Uzoya. I saw so many testimonies about him. I was delighted and I contacted him on his email and told him what was going on. He laughed and assured me to calm down that he will help me and that my ex will come back begging me. He did his work and cast the spell for me and in 3 days time, my ex came apologizing just as he told me. Today we both live together and we are even more in love than how we used to be before he left. Contact Dr,Uzoya for your own help.You can contact him on his email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com you can also reach him on Whatsapp +1(301)909-8775

• CHILD

Prijavi adminu

Hello everyone I know there is someone somewhere reading this, My name CHLOE ELIZABETH from Leicester city, England, I want to share a great work of a spell caster called Dr ogunsnya my husband and I had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and I was too sad and cried all day and night I was searching something online when I saw people testifying about his great work and I just decided to give him a try I did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my husband will come back to me, the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband I'm so happy he can also help you email him at
    (drogunsnya@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp +2347064365391

• CHILD

Prijavi adminu

Hello everyone I know there is someone somewhere reading this, My name CHLOE ELIZABETH from Leicester city, England, I want to share a great work of a spell caster called Dr ogunsnya my husband and I had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and I was too sad and cried all day and night I was searching something online when I saw people testifying about his great work and I just decided to give him a try I did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my husband will come back to me, the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband I'm so happy he can also help you email him at
    (drogunsnya@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp +2347064365391

Izvan raspona! Odustani

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.