Najbolji seksualni položaji uz koje imaš najveću šansu zatrudnjeti

Pregledaj članak
Izvan raspona! Odustani

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • Drikhile

Broj poruka: 4

Prijavi adminu

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR IKHILE TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +27789518085

My name is TAYLOR am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr Ikhile he helped me cast a spell and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr Ikhile still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr Ikhile today Website:http://solutiontemples.com [solutiontemples.com] Email solutiontemple27@gmail.com or Contact him via is whatsapp number  +27789518085 indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir.
    DR Ikhile is really a great man you can contact in any solution for any kind of problems like 
    (1) lottery spell
    (2) ex back
    (3) Get pregnant
    (4) girls for any kind of illness, illness and infection
    And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved 100%.

Email solutiontemple27@gmail.com
    Call & Whatsapp +27789518085

• KJRERER

Broj poruka: 2

Prijavi adminu

I had struggle relationship with my husband in the past which led to divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 5 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. I stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly I wasn't really happy it because every woman need a man in her life, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. I tried to get to him but i was told that he moved on with his life and we may never been together again. I wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. I asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine gave me a contact of Osasu Solution Temple, i consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a Reunion Marriage Love Spell to returned my ex husband back to me, in just 9 days i had enchanter with a spiritual reunion prayers with priest Osasu everything turn around for good in my life, I am now happily living with my first husband again and sort out the divorce issues. with the help of Osasu temple, his a man of wisdom and care. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. I testify here today that Osasu temple is powerful it can resolve all problem in a broken relationship with love once. contact him for solutions to any kind of relationship problem.  Email….(drosasu25@gmail.com) You can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2347064365391

• KJRERER

Prijavi adminu

I had struggle relationship with my husband in the past which led to divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 5 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. I stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly I wasn't really happy it because every woman need a man in her life, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. I tried to get to him but i was told that he moved on with his life and we may never been together again. I wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. I asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine gave me a contact of Osasu Solution Temple, i consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a Reunion Marriage Love Spell to returned my ex husband back to me, in just 9 days i had enchanter with a spiritual reunion prayers with priest Osasu everything turn around for good in my life, I am now happily living with my first husband again and sort out the divorce issues. with the help of Osasu temple, his a man of wisdom and care. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. I testify here today that Osasu temple is powerful it can resolve all problem in a broken relationship with love once. contact him for solutions to any kind of relationship problem.  Email….(drosasu25@gmail.com) You can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2347064365391

• walking

Prijavi adminu

How I Got My Ex Husband Back………..

I am sbusico  by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address astoriashrine@gmail.com  , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Paul . His email: astoriashrine@gmail.com    OR.His  WhatsApp Number:+2349051441669

• walking

Prijavi adminu

How I Got My Ex Husband Back………..

I am sbusico  by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address astoriashrine@gmail.com  , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Paul . His email: astoriashrine@gmail.com    OR.His  WhatsApp Number:+2349051441669

• lisa2

Broj poruka: 4

Prijavi adminu

am so happy to share this great testimony and also say a big thanks to Dr okeke for what he have done for me! with his love spell am Lisa Steven from Canada. Dr okeke has given me a reason to be happy again my husband who lift me and our kids and requested for a divorce has come back home with the help of Dr okeke I have not been myself since my husband tell me he wants a divorce a day came when i was reading about divorce on the internet i come across a great testimony on websit posted by laura and say good things about this great Dr okeke how he help her restore her marriege i said to myself if this truth or what I said let me give a try i contacted Okeke and told him to help me stop the divorce with my husband and bring him back home and okeke told me what i need to do and I did it Okeke call me again to tell me that my husband will be coming back home within 3 days sometimes things you don't believe can just happens right now my husband has come back home and stopped to fill the divorce papers after i contacted Dr okeke to help me stop the divorce with my husband and now things are going much better. As Dr okeke said, all the process concerning the divorce have been cancelled and the evil woman that cause the problem in my marriage has also sent away by my husband and we are now happy together again. i said it better for me to share this good news and good work of Dr okeke with everyone here I know many people are in similar problem in one way or the other in your marriage or relationship reach Dr okeke today his the solution to your problem and predicament Dr okeke is the most very powerful trusted spell caster i have come across with once again Thank you okeke for your help reach him on email at (writelovespell@gmail.com) or chat him on WhatsApp on (+2348140443360) Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES, PREGNANCY SPELL AND MORE

• EmilyPhelan

Prijavi adminu

This is my testimony about the marvelous work Dr Oniha did for me. My husband abandon me and the kids and went to stay with another woman who he just met. And the woman did spell on him so that he will never have nothing to do with me and my kids for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been hell of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went on-line there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster called Dr Oniha on his web site. So I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank this spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me. Once again i am grateful Dr Oniha for your great work''. You can also get your problems solved with the help of Dr Oniha. contact him via email onihaspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp number +15056336879. Thanks everyone for reading this great testimony of mine.  

• EmilyPhelan

Prijavi adminu

This is my testimony about the marvelous work Dr Oniha did for me. My husband abandon me and the kids and went to stay with another woman who he just met. And the woman did spell on him so that he will never have nothing to do with me and my kids for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been hell of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went on-line there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster called Dr Oniha on his web site. So I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank this spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me. Once again i am grateful Dr Oniha for your great work''. You can also get your problems solved with the help of Dr Oniha. contact him via email onihaspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp number +15056336879. Thanks everyone for reading this great testimony of mine.  

• emmanuel12345

Prijavi adminu

I' m Asenjo Derry from Florida, this is incredible! I still imagine how Dr. UZOYA brought my husband back to me in just 24 hours.. No one could have ever made me believe that this testimony that I’m about to write now would actually one day be written by me. because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source (a very close co-worker) that Dr. UZOYA is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit this email;  driraborspellcaster@gmail.com  It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My love life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman,and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – more than 48 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage psychotherapy, and we’re doing very, very well right now. and now he has loved me more than ever..Thank you so much Dr. UZOYA for your Love and for reuniting my family back sir, his Email:  driraborspellcaster@gmail.com  OR Tel:  +1(301) 909-8775. 

• danjuma123

Broj poruka: 1

Prijavi adminu

Natural herbs have cured so many that drugs and injection cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. i read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics etc by Dr. ISHIAKU herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor because i know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with herpes for the past 2 years but Dr. ISHIAKU cured me with his herbs and i referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from hiv but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs.  he cast to restore broken marriages and he cast good luck spells to prosper and excel in life. Contact Dr ISHIAKU on Whatsapp or call him +2348180828544

Izvan raspona! Odustani

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.