Najbolji seksualni položaji uz koje imaš najveću šansu zatrudnjeti

Pregledaj članak
Izvan raspona! Odustani

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • osemesian5000

Broj poruka: 2

Prijavi adminu

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn't kept it to my self alone, I'm Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there's no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com, he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I'm sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.
    Email:: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com 
    WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567

• sandyj

Prijavi adminu

My name is Sandra James, and I am based in the USA… “My life is back!!! After 14 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two twins. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ehi whom I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex-lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he could cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Sonia, she testified about how Dr Ehi brought back her Ex-lover in less than 7 days and reversed the effect of their little boy's cancer, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ehi ‘s e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give Dr Ehi a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ehi is really a gifted man, and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr Ehi anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here’s his contact {shomorikaspelltemple @ yahoo . com} or whatsapp: +234 705 703 4263 Thank you Dr Ehi.

• sandyj

Prijavi adminu

My name is Sandra James, and I am based in the USA… “My life is back!!! After 14 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two twins. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ehi whom I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex-lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he could cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Sonia, she testified about how Dr Ehi brought back her Ex-lover in less than 7 days and reversed the effect of their little boy's cancer, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ehi ‘s e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give Dr Ehi a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ehi is really a gifted man, and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr Ehi anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here’s his contact {shomorikaspelltemple @ yahoo . com} or whatsapp: +234 705 703 4263 Thank you Dr Ehi.
    ;.;

• kmauric248

Broj poruka: 1

Prijavi adminu

Am very happy telling everyone here my testimony i am Ashley Miller from united state, am a nurse,this is a story of my love life.I have been married for 4 years and on the 5th year of my marriage, another woman had to take my husband away from me living me and the kids to suffer for 2 years until i met a post where this man Dr. Ehi have helped so many people in the relationship and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my husband back home and believe me all i did was to send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to share to everyone having similar problem to meet with this man and have your lover back to yourself. You can contact him with this email address shomorikasolutiontemple@yahoo.com Thank you Dr Ehi. I am sure he will do same to help you all

sumitihomelen

Broj poruka: 5

Prijavi adminu

Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for Money to enlarge your business? I think you have come to the right place. We offer Cash at a low interest rate.no matter your location (WhatsApp) number +918131851434 sumitihomelend@gmail.com Mr. Damian Sumiti 

• jakabasej8

Broj poruka: 14

Prijavi adminu

kmauric248

Am very happy telling everyone here my testimony i am Ashley Miller from united state, am a nurse,this is a story of my love life.I have been married for 4 years and on the 5th year of my marriage, another woman had to take my husband away from me living me and the kids to suffer for 2 years until i met a post where this man Dr. Ehi have helped so many people in the relationship and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my husband back home and believe me all i did was to send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to share to everyone having similar problem to meet with this man and have your lover back to yourself. You can contact him with this email address shomorikasolutiontemple@yahoo.com Thank you Dr Ehi. I am sure he will do same to help you all

I'm glad to hear that things worked out for you, Ashley.

• jakabasej8

Broj poruka: 14

Prijavi adminu

sumitihomelen

Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for Money to enlarge your business? I think you have come to the right place. We offer Cash at a low interest rate.no matter your location (WhatsApp) number +918131851434 sumitihomelend@gmail.com Mr. Damian Sumiti https://atelierrebul.hr/shop/category/mirisi-za-dom-22 [atelierrebul.hr]

I appreciate the offer

Izvan raspona! Odustani

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.