Sav prihod od prodaje slikovnica Priča o Petrinji doniran za obnovu škole u Petrinji

Pregledaj članak

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • maya889

Broj poruka: 4

Prijavi adminu

I separated from my husband three years ago. There was no communication between us. Family and friends advised me to forget about marriage and move on in life. I didn’t want to marry someone else because deep down I still love my husband. I suffered so much from pain and confusion that I read a recommendation on the internet about how Dr. Alaba reunited a broken marriage with the help of his spiritual powers. I was constantly reading so many testimonies about how he helped put an end to the divorce and bring back the former loved ones and my faith was restored. I should contact Dr. Alaba immediately a few minutes later, he answered and gave me instructions on what to do, after I fulfilled the required condition two days after the ritual, the magic changed my life around my husband not to contact me more than that. For two years they called me in the middle of the night crying and apologizing that it was the work of a demon, so I still marvel at this miracle so I forgive him. Now my marriage is in balance now. Dr. Alabe’s ritual has worked well and the marriage is stronger than before, and nothing can separate us anymore. I visited so many sites that I asked for help, it was hopeless until I connected with Dr. Alab, the real man who helped me recover my broken marriage if you have a similar problem in your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again. , You have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you have a challenge in your life, Dr. Alabe's magic template is the solution and answer to your problem, whatsapp / viber with his phone number: +1 (425) 477-2744 , Contact him today by sending an email to dralaba3000@gmail.com. Don’t let anyone take away your spouse.

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.