Muškarac je zdraviji u braku u kojem mu žena zanovijeta

Pregledaj članak

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • cynthia0

Broj poruka: 3

Prijavi adminu

DOBRODOŠLI U JAVNOST !!!

Dobrodošli u Dr. AJAYI Solution Home kad god je to moguće, jeste li razvedeni suprug ili žena i želite dobiti svoj EX?
    Vaš odnos ne funkcionira kako bi trebao i trebate trajno rješenje svojih problema ??
    Želite li dobiti čari sudskog postupka ??
    sudbina za osvajanje lutrije i kockanja?
    Pate li od bolesti i trebate li iscjelitelja ili lijek?
    Jeste li samci i želite srodnu dušu ??
    Čar ljubavi dobiti svog bivšeg ??
    Želite li osvojiti veliku stvar?
    TREBA LI DOBRO LJUBAVNI PORT ??

Nazovite i Whatsapp +2347084887094
    viber: +2347084887094
    Mail: drajayi1990@gmail.com

• emiliajoseph

Broj poruka: 4

Prijavi adminu

I Need A Real Love Spell Caster To Help Me Bring Back My Divorced Husband Contact  @  Astrosolutionrealm@gmail.com   OR WHATSAPP HIM ON +1(661) 525 4146

• emiliajoseph

Broj poruka: 4

Prijavi adminu

LEGIT SPELL CASTER TO SOLVE ALL YOUR MARITAL AND FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WITH 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS   +1(661) 525 4146

My name is Emilia from South Africa. I'm here to testify how PRIEST LEO uses his powerful spell to save my marriage. I urge you not to ignore this message, My husband and I have been married for about 7 years now. We were happily married with two children, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, and he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that PRIEST LEO can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and so on. Salt, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again. All thanks to PRIEST LEO. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him..
     Email:   Astrosolutionrealm@gmail.com    or you can chat with him directly on WhatsApp:   +1(661) 525 4146 . I would advise you to contact PRIEST LEO because he is the right man to help you get all your spiritual problems solved with his powerful spell. 

• finance

Broj poruka: 3

Prijavi adminu

Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score.
    Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    Consolidation Loan and many more.

Contact US for more information about the Loan offer and we will solve yours
    financial problem. contact us via email: muthooth.finance@gmail.com
    Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What's app)

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.