Neimaština i nezaposlenost utječu na roditelje, a sve se to prenosi na djecu

Pregledaj članak

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • dercy0

Broj poruka: 39

Prijavi adminu

My name is Darci Lyne. This is a very happy day in my life thanks to the help I have given Dr. Nosakhara to help me restore my ex-husband to his magic of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband really cheated and sought a divorce, but when I came across email Dr. to improve relationships and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation, and then I asked for his help, but to my greatest surprise I said that he would help me with my case and that I now celebrate because my husband completely changed to the better. He always wants to be with me and can not do anything without my present. I really enjoy my marriage, which is a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet, because Dr. NEXT HELP? CONTACT
      -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can add it to the Whats-app: 2349083639501
    He's the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And that's perfect in your relationship.
    Do you want your former returnee?
    political ambitions?
    Solving problems without kids?
    Solving financial problems?
    Low erection and fast ejaculation?
    solution of disease and disease of the body
    All sorts of astrology problem solving?
    Solving divorce problem?

Norelinna

Broj poruka: 19

Prijavi adminu

Umoran od stalnih pokušaja gubitka težine? Preporučujem najbolji alat za mršavljenje, pomogao mi je >>>> www.Takeslim.Com

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.