pozz, we have a problem, me and my girlfriend had intercourse and now when I felt that my spermatozoa were about to come out, I stopped and got dressed and so did she. And the day after that, some mucus appeared for another 2 days after that, that is, for 3 days the mucus appeared and it stopped, she needs to get it soon, her stomach hurts, but the little bit in the moment and it stops, it lasts for about 20 seconds, and before when she is supposed to get it, it didn't happen to her, now we are afraid if she is pregnant, if you understood me, can you I reply thank you from the bottom of my heart.
možete li odgovoriti molim vas umirem od straha i ja i moja djevojka
Imam dva pitanja…
1.Cemu engleski?
2. Zasto si prekinuo snosaj, mogao si u maramicu brate mili, jesu te bolila jaja poslije puno 🤔🥴
E a da ti odgovorim, nije trudna. To su vjerovatno menstrualni bolovi… a kasniti ce joj sigurno od silnog stresa koji ste si sada nabili…😁

💃36 🏋️♀️ 44
👦8
👶1
08/20 spontani 8tj
08/22 biohemijska
10/22 biohemijska 🤷♀️
15.11.2022➕👶
Fuck that little mouse, I’m an albatros 😁
Obriši komentar
Jeste li sigurni da želite obrisati komentar?
Sortiraj odgovore
Najstariji