7 najboljih stvari iz trudnoće koje mi najviše nedostaju

Pregledaj članak

Sortiraj odgovore

Najstariji
  • Najnoviji
  • Najstariji
  • Važna obavijest
    Sukladno članku 94. Zakona o elektroničkim medijima, komentiranje članaka na web portalu Miss7Mama dopušteno je samo registriranim korisnicima. Svaki korisnik koji želi komentirati članke obvezan je prethodno se upoznati s Pravilima komentiranja na web portalu Miss7Mama te sa zabranama propisanim stavkom 2. članka 94. Zakona.
  • lisa2

Broj poruka: 4

Prijavi adminu

am so happy to share this great testimony and also say a big thanks to Dr okeke for what he has done for me! with his love spell am Lisa Steven from Canada. t believe can just happen right now my husband has come back home and stopped to fill the divorce papers after and contacted Dr okeke to help me stop the divorce with my husband and now things are going much better. As Dr okeke said, all the divorce proceedings have been canceled and the evil woman causing the problem in my marriage has also been sent away by my husband and we are now happy together again. i said it better for me to share this good news and the good work of Dr okeke with everyone here i know many people have similar problems in one way or the other in your marriage or relationship reach Dr okeke today his the solution to your problem and Predicament Dr okeke is the most powerful trusted spell caster and have come across with once again Thank you okeke for your help reach him on email at (writelovespell @ gmail.com

Komentiraj, znaš da želiš!

Za komentiranje je potrebno prijaviti se. Nemaš korisnički račun? Registracija je brza i jednostavna, registriraj se i uključi se u raspravu.